Motor Vehicle Insurance

Type of insurance covers Comprehensive Insurance can cover damage to vehicles, theft of vehicles, collision, malicious damage and weather damage. Depending on the policy, it can cover damage caused to other vehicles. Some insurers offer options for an Agreed Value or Market Value. Fire and Theft Only is a limited form of insurance that only covers for fire damage to, and theft of, vehicles. It does not cover collision damage to vehicles. Third Party Property Only provides cover for vehicles damaged by the policyholder’s vehicle. It does not provide cover for the policyholder’s own vehicle. This product is generally only taken out by consumers with a low value vehicle, protecting themselves against damage to other motorists.

Insurance for your Motor Vehicle Having the freedom to drive is great but when that freedom is taken away from you, you can feel isolated which is why having the right insurance cover and advice is so important. Insurance for all types of motor vehicles We can assist with insurance for almost all types of vehicles no matter if it’s a runabout, prestige, high performance or a high value vehicle.
Added by Surewise on Thursday 7 November 2019
Categories:  0-9  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
Companies:  0-9  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z